Saturday, April 17, 2021

AN OBEDIENT HEART

 AN OBEDIENT HEART


We have discussed some of the assurances of the heart.

Things that a Christian possesses upon receiving salvation.


A Pure heart.

A Humble heart.

A Tender heart. 

And today, an Obedient heart.


Here is the ultimate challenge. I want to encourage you to read the words of Jesus in:

John 14:15, 23-24 > Jesus said "if you love me, you will keep my commandments."

I John 2:3-4 and 5:2-3 > as clear as can be. A true child of God will have the desire to try to live in obedience to the commandments of Christ. And they will not be burdensome. Those commandments will be a priority in his or her life.


Luke 6:46 should be a flashing neon sign in every Worship Center in America:


“Why do you call me Lord, Lord, and do not do the things that I say?”

Now that is a very good question, isn’t it?


Jesus Christ acknowledges none to be His disciples except those who honor Him as Lord!


So I ask you: is Jesus Christ the Lord of your life?

Does your life and heart provide evidence that you are truly saved?

What does obedience to Christ mean to you?


“Jesus be the Lord of All”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDJdPR3t3sE


No comments:

Post a Comment