Monday, October 5, 2020

WEEK 6 DAY 5

 WEEK SIX: THE CHURCH


DAY # 5:

MEMORY VERSE: 








The church of the Lord Jesus Christ has a past, a present and a glorious future. The Bible talks about that future in various New Testament passages. What about the future of the church? Where are we headed? What is the end game? How will all this play itself out? Want to know your future as a believer?


A rapture – I Thessalonians 4:13-18


A resurrection – I Thessalonians 4:13-18


A reunion – I Thessalonians 4:13-18


A reward – I Corinthians 3:8-15 & II Corinthians 5:10


A reign – II Timothy 2:12; Revelation 1:6


“The King is Coming” By Gaither Vocal Band


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1UHi-iqYuY 


Those are what I call Hallelujah truths!


All questions and comments to:  jblackwood1946@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment