Thursday, March 11, 2021

A PRAYER FOR TROUBLED TIMES

 A SIMPLE PRAYER FOR TROUBLED TIMES

Yes, we are living in troubling times.

What can we do? How can we change things? How can we best help?

Allow me to make a suggestion.


As Christians we can all pray. In fact, we are commanded to pray. And here is what we should pray for:


Pray for individual strength and peace! I Timothy 2:1


Pray for submission to Government! Really? Yes, it is Bible. Look in I Timothy 2:2-3 and Romans 13:1-7. Christians are commanded to be submissive to the governing authorities. It is Bible, my friends. Read your Bibles!


Pray for the conversion of our leaders! I Timothy 2:2-4. Problem is not Democrats versus Republicans. But all of us versus sin!


Pray for the morality of our leaders! Proverbs 29:1-2, 18. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely!


Pray that we trust in the sovereignty of God! Isaiah 40:8, 12-18;, 25-26; Acts 17:24-33. This is my Father’s world and He rules and reigns in it.


Do you believe the Bible? Believe in its truths? In its God?


Then live like it. Act like. It. Pray like it!


“Lord, I Need You”


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rR_Rdb1CTE


No comments:

Post a Comment