Wednesday, September 2, 2020

REVIEW AND SUMMARY!

 WEEK ONE: THE ETERNAL SECURITY OF THE BELIEVER

 

DAY 7: REVIEW AND SUMMARY

 

MEMORY VERSE: “These things I write to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life.” I John 5:13

 

I hope that week one has been encouraging, stimulating and helpful! I also trust that it has been somewhat re-assuring. You should be certain of your personal relationship with Jesus Christ!

 

Do you have that “Blessed Assurance?”

 

On what is that assurance based?  Remember the three truths of: 

the Word of God

the Work of Christ and 

the Witness of the Spirit! 

Your salvation is not based on your feelings or moods but on the objective facts of the Word of God!

 

FAITH


F = forsaking

A = all

I = I, you

T = take

H = Him, Jesus

 

Saved by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone for the glory of God alone!

 

Did you memorize the Scripture verse?

Does it mean more now?

What have you learned that was helpful?

 

THANK THE LORD FOR ASSURANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment