Thursday, September 3, 2020

Week Two: GOD'S BOOK FOR GOD'S PEOPLE

 DAY # 1:   THE B-I-B-L-E

 

MEMORY VERSE: “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction and for instruction in righteousness, that a man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.”

                                                                                                                   II Timothy 3:16-17

 

When I was a little boy, I went to church regularly with my parents. I was taught a catchy little song called the B-I-B-L-E:

 

The B-I-B-L-E

Yes, that’s the book for me

I stand alone on the Word of God

The B-I-B-L-E.

 

I have never forgotten the song! It left an indelible impression on my life. In fact, there is no telling where I would be today without the Bible. I cannot conceive of my life without the Bible. It has been a critical part of my marriage, family, finances, and vocation. For me, it is impossible to conceive of my life without the Bible!

 

Inspired by God!

Profitable in so many various ways!

That we may be equipped to serve God!

 

What role does the Bible have in YOUR life?

Can you take it or leave it?

 

Read II Peter 1:20-21

Read Isaiah 55:10-11

 

What a book! Better yet, what a God!

 

Direct all questions & comments to:  jblackwood1946@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment