Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Eternal Adoption

 ETERNAL ADOPTION


There are many wonderful truths related to adoption. One of those great aspects is this. God determined before time that He would choose you. You didn’t choose Him; He chose you! (John 15:16) That means it is eternal. What God has determined to do in time --- He has determined in eternity. Think about that for a second. God didn’t just see you walking down the street and decide to make you a member of His family. Oh no, He made that determination in time past, in eternity past.


All things that God has chosen to do in time is done --- because He has determined it in eternity.

Therefore, His choice of you to be a member of His family was not a willy, nilly kind of thing. It was part and parcel of the great eternal plan of God.


Why do I believe that?

Romans 8:28-30

Ephesians 1:4-6, 11

II Timothy 1:9-10


Why get so excited about eternal adoption? Because eternal means just that.

Eternity past.

Eternity present.

And, watch it now, eternity future!


I will ALWAYS be a member of God’s family!

I will never lose my rights and privileges.

I will never lose my inheritance.

I will always be a precious child of God!


Most importantly, God will ALWAYS be my Father!


“When Love Takes You In”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beZ5hF-qZDY


No comments:

Post a Comment